2013 Calendar Year-end Alerts
The last Off Cycle Checks for 2013 will be issued Friday, 12/13/13. Requests for Off Cycle checks must be received by the Payroll Office NO LATER THAN 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 12/11/13.
Any payroll checks that need to be canceled for 2013 must be returned to the Payroll Office by FRIDAY, 12/13/13. It is imperative that we receive and process canceled checks so that the employee's W-2 reflects the correct earnings. Any overpayments should be reported to the Payroll Office by FRIDAY, 12/13/13. Errors occurring on the December payrolls should be reported to the Payroll Office immediately.
Due Date Reminders:
Upcoming holidays will limit available processing time for both BIWEEKLY and MONTHLY payrolls and some deadlines are earlier than usual. Please note the following deadlines so that your employees can be paid timely.
BIWEEKLY PAYROLL (includes labor and student):
Time (both attendance and absences) should be reported using the HR/Payroll system.
- 12/13/13 pay date covering the 11/17-11/30 pay period, all time must be approved by 5:00 p.m. Wed, 12/04/13.
- 12/27/13 pay date covering the 12/01-12/14 pay period, all time must be approved by 5:00 p.m. Tues, 12/17/13.
- 01/10/14 pay date covering the 12/15-12/28 pay period, all time must be approved by 5:00 p.m. Thur, 01/02/14.
- Special Payment Authorization forms due Monday following the pay period end date.
Absences and Additional Hours worked should be reported using the HR/Payroll system.
- 12/30/13 pay date covering the 12/01-12/31 pay period, all absences and additional hours must be approved by 5:00 p.m. on Wed, 12/18/13.
- Special Payment Authorization and Additional Payment forms are due by Wed, 12/11/13.
Forms received after that date will be processed for payment with the January 31, 2014 pay.